Every core system is different, which frequently makes data migration from old to new systems a complex challenge. And, if not done correctly, can result in high costs and lost time. Additionally, exported data may contain old links and dependencies to policies or products, making migration of this data high risk, as information may get lost in the process.
When a new administration system is introduced, successfully migrating your data is the highest priority. To ensure data integrity, Keylane migrates all your data using a proven, standardised and fully automated method. We ensure a successful outcome by testing the migration and conversion software extensively before committing to migrating your data.
Every data migration requires careful preparation and razor sharp execution. If the wrong method is applied, costs can soar and vital company data may be lost. At Keylane we take no chances with our customers’ data, and this is why we have a team of dedicated migration experts that ensure your data is in good hands, with clear contractual agreements that cover all financial aspects agreed in advance.
Would you like to know more about Keylane’s industry leading standard SaaS platforms? Please get in touch by filling out the request form.
- Proven, standardised and fully automated migration.
- Audit compliant migration reporting and reporting on differences between old and new systems.
- Automated testing for premium, policy changes and renewal for all policies.
- Proven track record of over 25 successful migration projects.
- Migration of group contracts, (package) policies, claims, relation and bank account information.
- Best practices defined for all key migration areas
- Largest migration to date of over 3 million policies.
Unigarant implemented a new, modern management system, migrating 2,500,000 policies to the new system.