SaaS enables scalability, process optimisation & improved TCO
The choice between a SaaS solution and the traditional model of licensing, with software being hosted internally, often comes up. How does a SaaS solution solve issues with legacy software? Not all Insurance and Life & Pension SaaS software is the same. For long-term success, a business-first, end-to-end cloud-based platform is necessary.
Flexibility and scalability are important goals, as are being able to sufficiently adapt to changing market conditions, follow technological innovations, and respond to new market entrants or new legislation and regulations not to mention the need for faster time-to-market and lower costs for remaining competitive and generate profitable growth. Customers have an increasing demand for their online services to work quickly, easily, and transparently, while being accessible 24/7.
Keylane offers a secure cloud platform that can seamlessly integrate into a customer’s IT application landscape. Keylane’s cloud platform is ISO 27001 and ISAE3402 certified as well as multi-faceted, scalable, highly configurable and secure. With Keylane SaaS, worrying about installation, configuration, performance, upgrades, maintenance, or emergency recovery and critical organisational processes is a thing of the past.
- Seamless user experience as our Software Development, the underlying Infrastructure and the Delivery of client services are developed and managed in a single and uniform way
- Fast time-to-market with new releases every month
- Better insight on customer behavior and claim ratio with BI & Analytics
- Reduction of risk as Service Levels are guaranteed in terms of operations and growth
- Configurable architecture and truly scalable and flexible using Hybrid-Cloud Technology
- Relieve our customers from the burden of application hosting and application management
- Offer the best in class service, by creating an expert team on application hosting and application management of our own applications
- Implement the highest technical standards by implementing shared services and shared investments where possible
- Transparency on cost development throughout the lifecycle of the contract
Would you like to know more or would you like to request a demo? Please get in touch by filling out the request form.