AP Pension wanted a significant efficiency improvement of their internal processes in terms of both collection of data and modification of policies following their advisory services.
AP Pension’s overall business objective was to:
- Provide customers with a holistic view of their economy and all their pensions
- Streamline the advisory processes before, during and after and thereby cut costs and focus the time and efforts of the advisors on sales and business development
- Improve competitive performance by implementing an efficient advisory system and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
One of AP Pension’s highest priorities was to ensure a good customer experience. They wanted a solution that was able to illustrate the highly complex pension product in a simple, but at the same time very reliable way.
The solution at AP Pension was customised on top of the standard solution Keylane Obex which allowed AP Pension to take advantage of the general functions such as calculation of tax, application of social allowances, import from PensionInfo.dk, etc. The configuration of AP Pension’s products and business processes was driven by Keylane with a minimum of involvement from key figures at AP Pension.
Keylane approached the project by implementing agile development methods. This meant that Keylane focused on frequent demonstrations of specific deliverables in order to align the solution with the business objectives of AP Pension.
Keylane Obex is a modern platform and contains an array of functionalities we lacked.
AP Pension has already carried out some of their business objectives by implementing Keylane Obex – their achievements are outlined in the following:
- Prior to the implementation of Keylane Obex it could take almost an hour to create and organise a customer with a complex pension situation. Now collection of data can be carried out in less than 5 minutes, hence the advisors can focus their time and efforts on improving customer service and developing the business instead of administrative work
- Based on the customer’s wishes all the economic aspects of the customer can be included in the advisory process and thereby make sure that other assets than the pension scheme appear from the overall evaluation of the customer’s economy. In this way AP Pension ensures a high customer satisfaction
- Following the advisory process the modifications to the back-end systems of AP Pension are carried out automatically ensuring a more efficient and secure execution
- In addition, the advisory process is documented with an action plan, an overview of the assets and a plan for using them during the customer’s retirement/pension life. The documentation also ensures that AP Pension meets overall compliance requirements.
- By choosing the Obex platform AP Pension has streamlined their advisory processes, reduced margin error, increased customer satisfaction, cut down administrative costs , and improved their competitive performance in general
AP Pension is an independent, democratically managed and customer owned pension company. At AP Pension the customers’ pension savings set the agenda.
AP Pension has corporate pension as their core business, but deliver pension and insurance solutions to both companies and individuals. AP Pension’s objective is to provide the best product combination and the best service compared to costs.
Download the client case
”While selecting our solution, we laid great emphasis on the fact that Keylane Obex is a modern platform and contains an array of functionalities we lacked. For us, it is important that updates can take place online.
Summing up, we could see a long-term sound economic benefit in the solution provided by Keylane.”
Bo Normann Rasmussen, CEO at AP Pension